Saturday, March 14, 2015

Potential Connects

Wow, a couple interesting things have occurred in the past two days. I got in contact with two more potential connects and my head is spinning! It's ridiculous! One lead I had to chase down and the other wanted to talk to me.

The first person was a man named Rich Sednak. He spoke for FBLA earlier in the year and was a judge at the last shark tank. I approached him there and got some of his information. I arranged a call for today at 4 and I'm going to get a little advice from him. He even runs this company that helps high school students start companies. Maybe Ashe will become one of them!

The second is a man that I've only come to know as Connor. I met him through my dad and he just called me about twenty minutes ago asking about the company. He asked about the name, who I am, what we are about at Ashe, and so I let him know. He was really interested in the idea and liked the back ground info and seemed interested to work with me. He owns his own clothing company and I think that he will be a good help to us! I got his number and so we should be meeting soon.

All this is really exciting and makes me feel like a real business man. I hope to work with them in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment