Friday, February 20, 2015

"Ase" and Why It Is the Perfect Name

I understand that the name "Ase" may be a bit out there, but there is good reasoning behind it. (The name of the company was almost "Ase Ire" (ah-shey-ee-ray), but I think it would have run a bit long. The word "Ase" is Yoruba for the life force that flows through our bodies. It is a greeting, and a statement meaning "right on!" A feeling of belonging and embracement of diversity. When I go to my masjid, I hear it all over the place. Mostly as a substitute for, "I know that's right!", but occasionally as, "What's up?" Friendly and welcoming, it is highly spiritual and exactly the effect that we want the readers of our site and our customers to feel.




Culture is running through the veins of this company from the name to the product. For more information I hope you want to know, check out this site below:


http://www.aseire.com/meaning.php



No comments:

Post a Comment